Expectorant, decongestant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.
It has a fresh, camphoraceous and slightly woody smell.
Why choose this oil?
- Common colds and influenza
- Analgesic pain relief for joints and muscles
- Balancing oil
- it creates a stimulating effect in the morning and calming effect in the evening
- Use 2-3 drops in a diffuser to combat colds and flu.
- Use 2 drops in petroleum jelly for chest rub to decongest the chest and to loosen phlegm.
- Use 2 drops in coconut oil and apply a little under the soles of the feet in the morning for balance, clarity of the mind and to kick-start the day.
- Use 2-3 drops in the bath to help relax the body after a long day.